Dienstag, 30. April 2013

Quotes of the day. Impressions New York. True blue.




I wanted to create change in my life and I knew that I could only do it by myself, I just felt as the creator of my own future, like the writer of a life story, looking for new inspiration.....






"I tell you, the more I think, the more I fell 
that there is nothing more truly artistic
 than to love people."









"Defining a sense of self and authenticity
 can be a revelatory journey..."






“It's the possibility of having a dream come true
 that makes life interesting.” 








"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."






"The simple things are also the most extraordinary things,
 and only the wise can see them.” 







“Why do we have to listen to our hearts?" she asked.
Because whereever your heart is, 
that is where you will find your treasure."












We are travelers on a cosmic journey, 
stardust, swirling and dancing in the eddies and whirlpools of infinity. 
Life is eternal. We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other,
 to meet, to love, to share.This is a precious moment.
 It is a little parenthesis in eternity.” 










Inspiration: 

Poesie:
 Paulo Cohelo, The Alchemist
Elle Macpherson, check also: Liaison Dangereuse

Fotos: Sina 

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...